Mittwoch, 7. März 2012

Cubes

Hi Mrs. Amri's class,

today I visited Mrs. Schickes class.
Look what they have built!


Very funny eagle cages!
But I am afraid, they are much too small for ME.
May be, these are egg cages?
It would work well for eggs! They just can't escape!




This is, what the shelf looked like.

Later on, the class went to the computer cabinet and competed on worldmathsday's website.
They played against students from so many countries. Even a student from USA was online.

Sorry for not blogging the last days, but I had a wonderful time with Mrs. Schickes cat, Miss Sophie. We had long chats on the windowsill and one and another cup of tea.


Miss Sophie told me a lot about a cat's life on Langeoog, about tasty mice and that she is afraid of the pheasant in the garden.    
 

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dear Eduardo,

    We like that you had tea with Mrs. Schicke's cat, Sophie. Why was Miss Sophie so afraid of the pheasant? Why was Miss Sophie not afraid of you? Eduardo, we did not know that you speak "Cat". What other languages do you speak?

    Fondly, Mrs. Amri's Class

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dear Mrs. Amri's class,

    Miss Sophie is afraid of the pheasant, because he is a wild, wild bird. He is as big as she herself and when he is calling, he is twice as big as before. Pheasants are very noisy when they start flying. This frightens her most. They have very strong wings to hit with and a sharp beak. Have a look at these fighting pheasants: http://www.natur-portrait.de/images/upload/orig/dGupKR.jpg . Scary - isn't it?

    Miss Sophie is not afraid of me, because I am an educated, honorable eagle, who knows to behave as a guest. I am peaceful and intelligent (I hope so at least).

    "Cat" is not so difficult. You can learn the most important phrases very easily.
    "Purrrrrrrr" means: "Nice to meet you!"
    "Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" means: "I am feeling well. Could you PLEASE start petting me?"
    A hit with her paw means: "Stop it, whatever you are doing."
    "Miaow" means: "Let's have a look at my feeding dish".
    "Miaow, miaow, miaaaooooooooow!!!!" means: "I am expecting my supper RIGHT NOW, Mrs. Schicke! Please serve IMMEDIATELY!!"

    I also speak "Hamster" and some other languages. It is not so difficult for stuffed animals to learn languages, it seems to be inbred to us. But "Fish" is really, really difficult, even to me!

    Mmmmmmrrrrrrr *),
    Eduardo

    *) "I love you" on "Cat", if tail is upwards and cat is strolling around one's legs

    AntwortenLöschen