Freitag, 2. März 2012

Göttingen, Day 2 and 3

Hi Mrs Amri's class!

During the last days I was really VERY busy.
I got to know a ladybug and how to make him search for shamrocks automatically.

 And I met a little cat. It's from Massachusetts Institute of Technology - that means it is as far from home as I am. But it told me, that it were a virtual cat and that it could be on many places of the world at the same time.




After three days of learning I really got my certificate!!


I am very proud of that, because I worked hard for it!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Dear Eduardo,

    Did you actually attend a class with real people at the University of Gottingen? Why did you like the ladybug so much? Was she pretty perhaps? Did the cat have a name? Are you learning a new computer game or program? We really like your certificate. We are so proud of you, Eduardo! Keep up the good work.

    Fondly, Mrs. Amri's Class

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Dear Mrs. Amri's class,
    yes, of course I attended a class at the university.
    That's not forbidden for accompanying eagles, is it?

    It was a teachers' class and all of the students were teachers. Er... sounds somehow confused....
    But the teacher was a professor.
    You see - even teachers have to go somewhere to learn and learn and learn. There is never an ending of learning, because without learning new things, life would become very boring.

    I like the ladybug very much, because she can fly as I can and has an indefinite stock of shamrocks - that means luck, luck, luck...enough luck for all of you and your families and Mrs. Amri!
    The cat's name is Scratch.
    I didn't learn a new computer game, but Scratch taught me how to make my own little computer games. It needs a lot of thinking!

    Love, Eduardo

    AntwortenLöschen