Dienstag, 20. März 2012

no time for blogging

Hi Mrs. Amri's class,

at the moment I have only few time to write. Each day I spend with another student of Mrs. Schicke's class. I have visited Lilli and Lea, Annelie and Jaqueline so far. Be excited for my journal!

I love the video, you made for me. It is marvellous and heartbreaking! I feel to be the only eagle in the world who has so incredible belovable friends on both sides of the ocean.

I miss you!
Be sure, I will come back soon!


Eduardo

3 Kommentare:

  1. Dear Eduardo,

    We are now on Spring Break so you will not hear from us until April 6th. Mrs. Amri took Flat Stanley and Flat Mareikje to Hawaii with her and will post pictures of their adventure. We see you went to Bremen. You are such a lucky bird to travel so much. We are happy to hear you will have an opportunity to spend time with each of Mrs. Schicke's students and their families. Das ist aber toll! Viel Spass!
    Fondly, Mrs. Amri's Class

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. P.S.
    We can't wait for you to come back to Stafford with us.

    P.S.S.
    We hope you are having fun going house to house. Yo!

    P.P.S.S.
    What have you been eating, by the way? Bratwurst? Sauerkraut? Are you nibbling on German candy? Are you sneaking it, perhaps? Or are you eating healthy?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I will come back soon, I promise!
    But don't forget - the journey will take a long time.

    I tried every German food I was offered.
    And some Turkish food.
    And some Greek food.
    And some Chinese-like food. With Cashews! Yum yum!

    Of course I also had Sauerkraut and Bratwurst. I like that.
    But best of all is the fresh fish from the sea, I catch by myself.

    Oh - and we had a lot of chocolates at Easter!
    Chocolate eggs and chocolate rabbits. No candies any more!

    AntwortenLöschen