Donnerstag, 16. Februar 2012

Being a stowaway

Dear Mrs Amri's class,

I am SO sorry! Please - don't be too cross with me, but I was so curious to see where your Flat Stanleys will got to and... I really was envious on them!
So I climbed into the parcel, You had prepared to go to Germany and hid under the Lollis and the pink paper with the lovely heart on it.
When I arrived at Germany, I didnt dare to leave the parcel and hid so well, no one discovered, that there was a stowaway on board.

But then something really bad happend!
The parcel was placed in a display case and the pane door was locked.
During day time I carefully watched the children, coming and going and learning and running (they may not, but they do). At night it was ... er.. very lonely!

And then something even worse happened!
I heard the students talk about holidays. Two long weeks of holidays!
I would starve in the meantime!!
So I decided, not to hide anymore.




I pecked onto the pane louder and louder, until some students noticed me.
They ran away to fetch Mrs Schicke's class and then - I was uncaged!






The children were very astonished, but immediately they understood, that I was really VERY hungry and thirsty. They shared the rests of their lunch with me and offered me some fresh water.
I ate .. er... ALL!



 For the rest of the mornin I was stuffed into an old fish tank and some Flat Stellas guarded me.
No way to escape.
I didn't like that very much!!



After school  Mrs Schicke took me home with her.
I may stay with her during holidays and I promise,
I'll write and tell you about all my adventures here in Germany.

Please, don't miss me and please, please, don't be cross any more!!!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Eduardo!

    What?! You stowed away in our package? How did you do that without Mrs. Amri noticing? You are so sneaky, just like the sneak thieves in the story of Flat Stanley. But we are not angry with you. We are excited for your adventures in Germany. Say hello from us to Mrs. Schicke and the students in her class for us.

    Love, Mrs. Amri's Class

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Mrs Amri's class!

    I am SO glad, you aren't angry with me!

    Mrs Schicke's class is still on holidays. I will pass your "hello" to them, when they are back.
    Did you read my other posts?
    I am awaiting your comments! Please, please write to me!

    Love,
    Eduardo

    AntwortenLöschen