Freitag, 17. Februar 2012

Going to Braunschweig

Hi Mrs Amri's class!

today I'm going to tell you about my way to Braunschweig.
Mrs Schicke brought me to the station.
Then she left me outside to buy a ticket in the station hall.



In the meantime the train arrived.
On Langeoog there is just one rail trail and one train which connects the station and the harbour.
It is a very tiny train.

I thought, the right place for a bald eagle only could be the engine.
So I flew there.. There were a LOT of interesting things to be seen:! Lamps and circuit breakers and cranks and hand gears...
Suddenly I was grabbed by a BIG man in a blue uniform. He looked somehow angry and I got a little bit anxious.
You know - a bald eagle NEVER is afraid of anything but he - er - he was SO BIG and I am so small!






But luckily Mrs Schicke came in search for me. She explained who I am and the man, he is the engine driver, laughed. He handed me over to Mrs Schicke and then we entered the wagon.
It was a nice wagon with nice wooden seats.
Looks  a little bit antiquated, I think.

So we went to the harbour and entered the ferry.
Mrs Schicke told me, it was the biggest ferry they have, but it is not SO big.
I was not allowed to stroll around and  I was not allowed to visit the captain and I was not allowed to catch a seagull or even an eider duck and I was not allowed to get one of the boiled sausages out of the pot in the caboose and...
 Mrs Schicke said, if I wouldn't stop nagging AT ONCE she would stuff me into her dark rucksack.

Then she showed the ferry to me.
This might be an interesting place to build a nest and start breeding, I think.




Do you see the big white rolls in the background?
That are the life boats. I am guarding them - because in case of an accident, people really need them, even those who can swim well. Mrs Schicke told me, that the water is about 0 ° cold and that's too cold for swimming. I even saw floating ice sheets on the water!
I found this place to sit.
A very good place for an bold eagle to sit!
I feel, I miss our banner.
And I miss you!

When I got sad, Mrs Schicke brought me inside the ferry.
I met a triple of dogs there, looking out of the window. We made friends and chatted a lot during the passage.
They are going to Gran Canaria with their boy for holidays. Gran Canaria also is an island. I suppose, you can find it on the map, because the dogs couldn't tell me, where it is. So show me, when I will be back, please! Or comment to my blog!


Then we left the ferry and entered another train. We had same sweets: fruit jellys and licorice and fruitjelly plus licorice. I liked the jellys best, which looked like little bats. 

Later on I got my own seat. 
Then we left the train and entered a bus.
Then we left the bus and entered a train.
Then we left the train and stayed an hour somewhere in a station.
Mrs Schicke bought a book there and something to eat, I got a little book for my own, but I couldn't read it, because I became tooooooo tired. You see, it is night on the pictures! I'll keep it for our journey home.
Then we entered a train.
Then we left the train and entered another train.
Then we left the train and entered a bycicle.

A bycicle?????
I entered a bycicle and Mrs Schicke walked. Her daughter met her at the station with a bike to bring us to her flat. 
In the meantime it was past midnight. I was half asleep, when we got there.
I only heard, we will go to a fair tomorrow.
I LOVE fairs!
Er....what is it?? 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen